New Template for Kdevelop/CMake for Arduino 1.0

Okay guys,
I just spent a few minutes fixing the old CMAKE templates so they'll work with Arduino 1.0+.
At the moment they only have a cmake file for Arduino MegaPro 2560, and Arduino UNO. All that is needed is to add your respective board in it's own cmake file.
The type of board can be found at:
/usr/share/arduino/hardware/arduino/variants
And the MCU type, well, that i will leave you to figure out. :wink: What's the fun in having all the answer?

Just add the bz2 template into:
/usr/local/share/apps/kdevappwizard/templates/
to use it with KDevelop.
Happy hacking!

The template is attached to this post.

arduinocmake.tar.bz2 (2.19 KB)

Update:
Here's a much more updated, and functional version supporting more arduino board types and offering a correct cmake file that will now reflect your app name on the script libarduino.cmake
This one i use personally for my projects already, "Make flash" kicks ass . :slight_smile:

libarduino.tar.bz2 (2.26 KB)

Hello,

I have installed Kedevelop and copy the "arduinocmake.tar.bz2" file in "/usr/share/kde4/apps/kdevappwizard/templates/" directory.

After creating a new project, when I try to compile I get an error:

make: *** No rule to make target "all"

I need help.

Thank you very much

jack5766:
Hello,

I have installed Kedevelop and copy the "arduinocmake.tar.bz2" file in "/usr/share/kde4/apps/kdevappwizard/templates/" directory.

After creating a new project, when I try to compile I get an error:

make: *** No rule to make target "all"

I need help.

Thank you very much

Did you follow these directions?
http://playground.arduino.cc/Code/Kdevelop

Hi
I have the same problem of Jack.
I followed the directions in Arduino Playground - Kdevelop
but when I try the script "Compile and upload Arduino" on the "Hello Word"-like template I get the same error from kdevelop:

Running external script: /usr/bin/make TARGET=main all upload
make: ***  No rule to make target "all". Stop.
*** Exited with return code: 2 ***
[\code]

What Have I to do?

Hi all. I worked in the Arduino IDE, but had to move to KDevelop. Current progress:

• I get the latest arduino IDE 1.6.6 and copy core and variants to dir with CMake templates.
  • Make CMake for arduino leonardo.
  • Make a template for KDevelop based on previous work.
  • Compilation binaries for leonardo done.

In system need:

• Build toolchain for avr
  • Get & install KDevelop :smiley:

Not tested:

• hex firmware
  • flash to arduino

Attachment need repack to

arduino.tar.bz2

and copy to

kdevappwizard/templates/

Help in preparing recipes and testing is welcome, as well as constructive criticism. And I'm sorry for my english :smiley:

arduino.zip (110 KB)

• Little changes for building bins
  • Testing upload hex to arduino leonardo - well done.

Yeah! After flashing ATmega and booting firmware controller working fine, but port for flashing is closed before reset. I can not understand why? :roll_eyes:

UPD:
Yeap!

From: https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/ArduinoBoardLeonardo

"Rather than requiring a physical press of the reset button before an upload, the Leonardo is designed in a way that allows it to be reset by software running on a connected computer. The reset is triggered when the Leonardo's virtual (CDC) serial / COM port is opened at 1200 baud and then closed. When this happens, the processor will reset, breaking the USB connection to the computer (meaning that the virtual serial / COM port will disappear). After the processor resets, the bootloader starts, remaining active for about 8 seconds. The bootloader can also be initiated by pressing the reset button on the Leonardo. Note that when the board first powers up, it will jump straight to the user sketch, if present, rather than initiating the bootloader. "

arduino.zip (110 KB)