Looks like we have clones that look real

Zaplady:

oric_dan:

By including the logo he is claiming the boards were made by Arduino. There are not. By including the logo he is lying. By including the logo he is not "very honest".

Unfortunately, the way the internet works, probably no one has the resources to go
after ripoff artists in other countries except for CocaCola and Apple.

Hello again
Arduino may not have the resources to chase "Arduino fraud" but we could have a "Does this look genuine" sticky for people to post links before they buy. I, personally, would not be able to tell the difference between a genuine board and a fake (although I am a little wiser now) so I would guess lots of people are in this situation. Searching for a few minutes on ebay reveals a few "not so sure" boards so this could also serve as a 'name and shame' which could affect their business.
I have bought from the seller in question and found him to be very straightforward and honest so I would give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he was taken in himself. However, my policy is to buy some 'official' products to help out and some cheaper products to keep within budget and I object to being deceived.
Mrs Z