3D printed holder, MEGA and UNO Compatible.

Hello everyone!

I have created an useful holder for the MEGA2560-card and an another for the UNO-card. The smart thing with these holders are that you can secure all your wires by opening or closing a hinge, with a simple snap.

• Keeps all your wiring nice and organized.
  • Prevent the wires to "slip out" and will keep your circuit intact, even when it moves!
  • Open and close the bracket with a simple snap, when rewiring.

See: VIDEO

You can find the 3D printable file for the MEGA holder here: 3D file - MEGA holder
Or the file for the UNO holder here: 3D file - UNO holder

If you don't have a 3D printer or don't know someone with a 3D printer, then the models can also be printed for you by Shapeways, but it's unfortunately quite expencive, however here's a link: 3D print from Shapeways

MEGA_Holder_3D_05.jpg

Svintaj:
Hello everyone!

I have created an useful holder for the MEGA2560-card and an another for the UNO-card. The smart thing with these holders are that you can secure all your wires by opening or closing a hinge, with a simple snap.

• Keeps all your wiring nice and organized.
  • Prevent the wires to "slip out" and will keep your circuit intact, even when it moves!
  • Open and close the bracket with a simple snap, when rewiring.

See: VIDEO

You can find the 3D printable file for the MEGA holder here: 3D file - MEGA holder
Or the file for the UNO holder here: 3D file - UNO holder

If you don't have a 3D printer or don't know someone with a 3D printer, then the models can also be printed for you by Shapeways, but it's unfortunately quite expencive, however here's a link: 3D print from Shapeways

3dhubs has more reasonable prices ....

Qdeathstar:
3dhubs has more reasonable prices ....

Great idea, then you can get the 3D printable files from here: Get the 3D file
And then order the 3D-print from a cheaper local 3D hub here: www.3dhubs.com

Or go to your local makerspace and use the printers there!

Thanks for the share!!

Hello!

I just like to point out that the UNO holder currently is FREE to download and print out : https://pinshape.com/items/25540-3d-printed-arduino-uno-compatible-holder

Don't know for how long though, so go and get it now. :slight_smile:

I just like to point out that the UNO holder currently is FREE

It's NOT free. You have to give up your email address and be spammed forever.