Remote control forklift with Arduino UNO

So, I create a project for my exam, It is a remote control mini forklift that programmed with Arduino-UNO. There are some method that require to attention:

1. Able to Forward/Backward, Left/Right.
  2. Able to lift object without fall when moving.
  3. Able to remote controlled.
  4. What is the Arduino program for the servo motor that able to control direction of the wheel when turn left and right?
  5. There is 2 sides of the fork that can lift. Normal forklift only have 1 side to lift, so I decide to lift at both side, is that possible?

Help me with these problem, very appreciate your help.

1. What is the Arduino program for the servo motor that able to control direction of the wheel when turn left and right?

Servo.write().

How much do you need to be able to turn?

Why did you choose an Arduino-related project if you can't program? What course is the exam for?

1. There is 2 sides of the fork that can lift. Normal forklift only have 1 side to lift, so I decide to lift at both side, is that possible?

What normal forklift are you talking about? Every forklift I've ever seen lifts both forks at the same time.

Whether what you want to do is possible or not depends on your design, fabrication, and programming skills. We've only seen evidence of one of those areas, and it's not looking good.