Crius OLED display

Thanks for the quick replies.

@MAS3: I only got it working relatively quickly because you guys already figured out how to fix most of the problems. I bought my OLED on eBay for $9.99 USD (Product Link, Store Link). A little bit more expensive than DX but not too bad. In hind site I would rather have paid $5 more somewhere else and got one that works reliably. I'm not going to return it though. Like 0miker0 mentioned, the display is probably good even if the board or a connection is bad. I'll hold onto it. Maybe I can use it in the future. I didn't realize that the characters were being drawn on the screen graphically. I thought the OLED had built-in fonts that the sketch was telling it to display. I'll have to look at that sketch some more and see if it makes sense.

@0miker0: I went to your website yesterday and downloaded your test code when I was trying to figure out the source of my display problems. I saw both of the boards that you made for the OLED glass. Very impressive. I'd like to be able to make custom boards like that some day. Regarding your offer for the free board, I have absolutely no idea how I would be able to solder that ribbon connector or SMD's. For now I'll decline. Thanks though.

And here is a photo of what my OLED is doing. This is the garbled data I mentioned before.

Matt