Connecting strange wiper motor, help selecting diodes (or other suggestion)

zoomkat:
Stuff to look at. You might ask the source of the wiper motor what car it came out of. The short circuit wires might be across an internal limit switch when it is closed

https://www.google.com/search?q=Windshield+Wiper+Motor+Wiring&num=100&hl=en&lr=&tbo=u&as_qdr=all&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ei=1NauUKT0IcPf0gHG8oCABQ&ved=0CIcBELAE&biw=1201&bih=641

The neighbor had pulled it out of some car at the scrap yard. He don't remember which car. There are no markings or name at all on it of what I remember (the motor is at my parents house, can't check).
But I did sit and test all the ports on it, had connected a ATX PSU modded for such task.
I tried to pry it open but I couldn't. It is something internally that makes it behave as it do. As far as I know all DC motors change direction when the polarity is changed, or this is some kind of strange engine that won't do that.

Just to clarify, it is not that kind of small motor that connects directly to a wiper via a shaft (used in old tractors and trucks), which also has automatic reversal at the end zones.
On my motor it is a little gear, no long shaft out of it. The linkage to a standard wiper blade setup would be connected to this gear.

But given the characteristics of it what I wrote in the first post, would the diode setup work?