Windows/Linux/Mac Eclipse plugin to compile and upload arduino sketches

Hi Jantje
I followed all of the steps that you have mentioned in http://eclipse.baeyens.it/Install.html
I have setup all the required setting in Windows 7-32bit (Running as a guest machine in VMWareFusion 6.0.2) /Eclipse CDT 32bit Juno/Arduino IDE 1.5.4r2 (installed from executable)/Arduino Eclipse plugin 2.1.0.4 (and test rxtx worked).

I have compiled and programmed a sample Arduino code in Arduino IDE in the same windows system
and the Arduino IDE programmed my board via microusb (via bootloader) with charm.
It seems the AvrDude and rxtxSerial.dll has no programming issue with my board.

But as soon as I tried to compile and program the sample code in eclipse, I get a problem with avrdude upload.
It seems that it can not put the bootloader on (by sending 1200 bps) or there might be problem with its timing
to enumerate the new USB com port)

In the eclipse plugin case the avrdude or rxtxSerial.dll cause a severe error that force the eclipse ide to close.

I am wondering what is the problem behind the rxtxSerial.dll or avrdude, while I can program the board via microusb in Arduino IDE but not in eclipse Arduino plug in? :~

Anyway thanks for you effort and good luck with developing

Here I have attached a screenshot of the error