Where I can find bootloader (.hex file) for microcontroler ATmega 32u4?

I did a board based on Arduino Leonardo with microcontroller 32u4. I want burn the bootloader by ISP, but I can not find the bootloader file.
Do you know where I can find this file?

Thanks a lot!

Attached

Leonardo-prod-firmware-2012-04-26.hex (75.9 KB)

fandrade:
I did a board based on Arduino Leonardo with microcontroller 32u4. I want burn the bootloader by ISP, but I can not find the bootloader file.
Do you know where I can find this file?

Thanks a lot!

Well in my windows XP system running IDE 1.0.4 the bootloader file named:

Caterina-Leonardo.hex

is located at:

C:\Documents and Settings\Primary Windows User\My Documents\My Programs\Arduino\arduino-1.0.4\hardware\arduino\bootloaders\caterina

Lefty

Great!
Thanks!

Or just use the bootloader that comes with the part from Atmel?

"– Optional Boot Code Section with Independent Lock Bits
In-System Programming by On-chip Boot Program
True Read-While-Write Operation
All supplied parts are preprogramed with a default USB bootloader"

Can the factory provided bootloader allow the ATmega32u4 to be programmed by the Arduino IDE over UBS out of the gate? Or would I have to first put in the Leo .hex?

I'm trying to program over USB using FLIP (3.7.4) I think I have the right .hex file, but I keep getting "Address out of range". Help?

I'm not surprised - it's a difficult proposition for a bootloader to overwrite itself. You must take special care when overwriting the code that is currently running, like copying the code to RAM before running it. I'm not surprised that the bootloader takes the easy way out and simply doesn't allow it.

Well, I think I've got that worked out, now I've got Win7 to see it at a Leo board, but when I try to program it with the IDE, the virtual COM port is dropped. I know this can happen with the regular Leos, but when I try to hold reset until the IDE says "uploading", the IDE just hangs.

FYI FLIP is an Atmel program that lets you upload .hex files over the DFU USB. Is there a difference between the bootloader code and core? Am I flashing the wrong one?