Go Down

Topic: Problem to upload the Sketch (Read 178 times) previous topic - next topic

raju1234

Hi, I am little bit new in the Arduino. Currently I am using the Arduino UNO to do the interferometry experiment using the linear photodiode array. Since, the Arduino UNO has low clock frequency, I decided to switch to Arduino zero. The problem is when I tried to compile the code written for the Arduino UNO to the Arduino zero it throws out the error " ADPS2 is not declared in this scope" . Can anyone help me? The great help is appreciated. if anyone can send me the link which shows the registers for the Arduino zero that will be very helpful.

TomGeorge

Hi,
Welcome to the forum.

Please read the first post in any forum entitled how to use this forum.
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,148850.0.html then look down to item #7 about how to post your code.
It will be formatted in a scrolling window that makes it easier to read.

Thanks.. Tom... :)
Everything runs on smoke, let the smoke out, it stops running....

sterretje

ADSP2 is more than likely specific for the AVR microcontrollers. The error message tells you that it does not exist in SAM based micro controllers.
If you understand an example, use it.
If you don't understand an example, don't use it.

Electronics engineer by trade, software engineer by profession. Trying to get back into electronics after 15 years absence.

raju1234

Hi thank you all for the reply. The error that pops up is ADPS2 was not declared in this scope. Its not ADSP2.

TomGeorge

May 21, 2018, 11:56 pm Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 04:22 am by TomGeorge
Hi,

Can you please post your code?

Thanks.. Tom.. :)

raju1234

Thank you for your reply. I have attached the code for the Arduino Uno in the following text file. It compiles for the Arduino Uno perfectly but it throws the error for the Arduino Zero. In the Arduino Zero it pops up" ADPS2, ADPS1,ADPS0 was not defined in this scope". As a reminder I need a help to make the code work in the Arduino Zero.

Thanks
Raju

TomGeorge

May 22, 2018, 04:16 am Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 04:22 am by TomGeorge
Hi,

Please read the first post in any forum entitled how to use this forum.
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,148850.0.html then look down to item #7 about how to post your code.
It will be formatted in a scrolling window that makes it easier to read.

What are "ADPS2, ADPS1,ADPS0 ", supposed to be in the UNO?

If they are ADC prescaler parameters.
You will have to convert them to Zero type notation.

Have you googled         adc prescaler  arduino zero

Can you tell us your electronics, programming, Arduino, hardware experience?

Thanks.. Tom.. :)

raju1234

I did the googling about the prescaler for the Arduino Zero many times but there are no exact answers as far as I know. Thats why I asked the help from the Arduino Forum. As I mentioned before, I am pretty new in the Arduino Programming. I have connected the Linear Photodiode Array(TSLR1402R) to the Arduino zero to measure the shift in the Interference fringes formed by the Shearing Interferometer. About the format of the code, there was the character limits(9000). So, I could not upload the code in the right format. Sorry about that. I post the more informations if it will be required in for the further process. I will be waiting for the help form any possible ways in the Forum.

Thanks

TomGeorge

Hi,
I don't know much about the Zero.

You can edit this threads subject to    something like  "converting UNO to ZERO code"
it will be more explanatory.

Just saying upload problems is not going to get many views.

There is a ZERO section in the forum which may be of more help.

Tom... :)

raju1234

Thank you Tom. I will do accordingly.

raju1234

Hi does anyone know how to convert the Arduino_Uno code into Arduino Zero code?

Go Up