(Out of Date) Guide: How to Insert Uploaded Images in a Post

Hi CB.

Point was to do with resolution of pictures in the convo with R2 and I do agree 100% with your take on a schem.

That said and agreed upon however there are a lot of Arduino users that don't really know what a schematic is so as you know we often ask for pictures.
More so of the board or thier current wiring arrangement in the troubleshooting section.
Then it comes down to resolution, clarity, focus, lighting and even picture size itself and more importantly the ease to which a user can post a picture (or schematic)

If its easier to post a picture then a user is more likely to respond to a request for one and if that picture/schem isn't quite what you wanted its easier for the user to take one based on an answer for a specific section of a board or schematic.

( OBSERVATION EDIT )

On occasion when a user is asked to provide a schematic or picture I have noted that there are a reasonable amount of "I checked my wiring and its all fantastic now" type posts. A few openly admit a mistake. Some are never heard from again unless there is another issue. The former are my personal faves and the sort of people I would gladly help if my knowledge was up to it.