Contribute your voice to an interactive art installation!

First of all, thank you very much for taking the time and reading the texts.
Second, I'm sorry that i didn't explain my art project earlier but the texts aren't just bad translations but an experiment in language and the way that it is constructed.
All those texts went through a series of different translations and processing and came out to be slightly coherent but bent in a way, that is that the listener can make sense somehow and even imagine the speaker, and yet understand that there are things inherent in the texts that forever will be misunderstood or just unexplainable.
All this will be implanted in a work name "Digital Palm" that reacts to the things happening in the exhibition space. it will be up in about two weeks in Tel-Aviv, so most of the audience will be native Hebrew speakers, which means, among other things, people who regularly use a made up 20th century language that uses and misuses other languages in it and consume translated culture, if it in English, French, German or any other culturally dominating language.
So, I will stop my long explanation here and again invite you to take part in the Digital Palm Project:
http://www.avimilgrom.com/texts.html
Thank you once again,
Avi