Arduino Due Component List

Hey Guys,

I have recently been prototyping a project with an Arduino Due as it has some very nice features such as Native USB, numerous interrupt pins, and many analog inputs

The problem I face is that I do not want to have to leave it as a mess of prototyping boards, and would rather create a custom PCB integrating everything necessary.

I plan to use the PCB design from the reference files as the core of the board and place all other components etc. around it. This means that I will need a list of all the components on the board in order to complete it. I do not particularly want to use shields as it is not very neat, and takes up a perfectly functioning Arduino Due. I was wondering if anyone could help with completing this list, along with any help on the boot loaders etc. that would be needed on all the ICs.

I know that it has these two ICs, but it looks like there are more:

• AT91SAM3X8E with Arduino boot loader
  • ATMEGA16u2 - is a boot loader needed?

Is there also a list for all the smaller components (Resistors, Capacitors, LEDs, Resonators etc.)?

Regards,

Deaniture

The SAM3x8 comes with its bootloader in ROM, which is nothing special to the
Arduino. The ATmega16u2 will need programming with its code (I can't recall
if an Arduino style bootloader is used, look in the firmware directory for that).

You may not need all the support components that are on the Due board, but
you'll have to study the schematic and SAM datasheet to work out what everything is for..