Library for GY-88 but NOT for *copter/flight purpose ???

Hi,

I want to build a kind of "where I am" and "what are the parameters of my 'where'" thing.
For that I want to combine a GY-88 (MPu6500 + HCM5883L + BMP085) with an GPS module
(MTK3339 "Ultimate GPS" by Adafruit).
The GPS is already working.
And I looked for libraries/sketches for the GY-88...and came across a couple of software made
for *copter friends. Therefore they include much more and different things than I need.

Is there any library, which includes the interface to the GY-88 and the heavy math, which is needed
to make (for example) a human readable orientation information from the raw data of this sensor board?

Thank you very much in advance for any help!
Best regards,
mcc

Save yourself the trouble and get the BNO055 absolute orientation sensor. It has an internal microprocessor that does the "heavy math".

I want to build a kind of "where I am" and "what are the parameters of my 'where'" thing.
For that I want to combine a GY-88 (MPu6500 + HCM5883L + BMP085) with an GPS module
(MTK3339 "Ultimate GPS" by Adafruit).
The GPS is already working.
And I looked for libraries/sketches for the GY-88...and came across a couple of software made
for *copter friends. Therefore they include much more and different things than I need.

Is there any library, which includes the interface to the GY-88 and the heavy math, which is needed
to make (for example) a human readable orientation information from the raw data of this sensor board?

Thank you very much in advance for any help!
Best regards,
mcc