Your latest purchase

They emphasize that the prices I get are -my- prices only. I gave some advice that maybe helped them or showed what they like. Or maybe I was just lucky that day but they will try and beat competition.
The less complicated modules, the things I bought more than 1 of all ran me less than $2 each, the more complicated ones were all under $10 for me. The BT master/slave units were less than $8, I have seen BT units on eBay and DX for less than $7 but I dunno the differences since LC sells BT master and BT slave as well as the dual-units and I can't read Chinese to know what-all the differences are so I ordered the best they make.

You have to ask. That costs sending an email referencing what parts and about how many.

It is the same process of seeking bids and getting replies that business ran by back in the 80's and 90's when I wrote production and cost estimation software. They're not geared towards small quantity purchasers but they welcome us perhaps because hobbyists do come up with uses that may 'go viral' in an industrial scale way.