Displaying data from JY-MCU in real time

Apologies if this is the wrong section for this post, but my project spans a wide variety of areas and I wasn't sure where to pose my questions.

First Question:
So, I'm working on a wireless EKG using my Arduino transmitting data to my PC through a JY-MCU. I have that working at the moment, recieving 10 bit data. The problem I have is that I want to display this data on a virtual oscilloscope or some kind of real time display, but I don't know of any programs that can do this.

Second Question:
I have two JY-MCU and two arduino, but both JY-MCU are slaves. I've tried using the AT commands I've found around the internet to set the JY-MCU to master, but it doesn't acknowledge any of the AT+ROLE=1 (or the various forms of it circulating around the internet). Does anyone know of a way to set it to master?

Thank you for your time

Badjr:
So, I'm working on a wireless EKG using my Arduino transmitting data to my PC through a JY-MCU. I have that working at the moment, recieving 10 bit data. The problem I have is that I want to display this data on a virtual oscilloscope or some kind of real time display, but I don't know of any programs that can do this.

A simple solution is to use the PLX-DAQ freebie. This is a macro for Excel. This was not written for Arduino but is easily adapted. It makes a graph in Excel for a determined period