Help out a fellow arduino user?

Right not so long ago i entered a competition by samsung,I had to give an app idea for the Samsung future TV's. I entered not thinking much of but supprisingly i have been shortlisted for the final! I really need some help so i can win and see my app on my tv, i would be so gratfull if you voted for my idea and i will personally thank everyone if you leave a comment saying you voted. All you have to do is go to www.bit.ly/adamjgreen and wait for it to load ( you can skip the intro it takes a while!) and then my app idea will come up and please vote using the five stars in the bottem right corner. :slight_smile:

I understand if you wont and quickly leave the topic but please for a arduino user?

Also look out for a topic ill post soon i have nearly finished my home automation with arduino android and windows media center

Thanks to every one that votes

Adam Green

There is a whole bunch of ideas there, how do I find yours? Or am I missing something :~

I couldn't find his idea either, but then again I got frustrated with the terrible site.... it's as bad as Papa John's (which I had to use to sign up for some free pizza deal they're offering)

if you wait for it to load mine dose come up it dose take a while for the flash to load my idea but ill give the full link aswel http://www.samsungfuturetv.co.uk/#/idea/067a587f81fc23a162c7aaaa276d9c4961252c34

Thanks!

Yea, still isn't working, never had a Samsung TV before but if this is how their tv's work I wouldn't buy one just because of how user unfriendly the experience is

Its working for me :S are you waiting it takes like 5-6 seconds after all the ideas load.? no samsungs products are amazing ! the quility of them is amzing too.

Ok, so I waited and this is what I am getting after quite some time: see attachment.

Now, if this is the right place, I ask again: Which one is yours cause I am not gonna go through them all, and my browser search function doesn't pick up your name.

If I am not in the right place, where should I go then?

Aright yeah its the right website right link the http://bit.ly/adamjgreen works for my followers on twitter so i cant think why :S joys of flash.... thanks anyway guys ! worth a try i guess.

Adam

I think that is a tad bit bad from Samsung's side. Yes it gives everyone fair exposure suppose, but its a very user-unfriendly way of displaying submitted apps to someone who isn't linked via Twitter like in this case.

All the best mate.

yeah i agree not best website ... cheers guys

Also even someone who is just interested in browsing ideas... it's hard to browse, a simple list would be much better, randomize the order if you'd like...

And the site is also not optimized for widescreen, I don't know how many if any options I'm missing, but when I click on an idea, the second two buttons "Share" and something extend beyond the screen

Tried to vote for you mate but none of the links gave me anything but the main massive grid of ideas. What a horrible site to navigate...

You need to add another voting option: I would vote for your project, but you didn't make it simple enough to accomplish your request.

First rule of marketing something, make it simple and easy for the customer to say yes.

Lefty

retrolefty:
You need to add another voting option: I would vote for your project, but you didn't make it simple enough to accomplish your request.

First rule of marketing something, make it simple and easy for the customer to say yes.

Lefty

It's not exactly his fault, though he could have given better directions, like "it's on the top left" and then it'd be feasible to search it out