New oscilloscope for arduino (linux-only for now)

• free Running-mode ADC totally independent of the way you'll transfer the samples to a computer via USB

True

• a specific arduino sketch to capture the ADC samples via ISR management so the samples are stored inside arduino local memory

True. the ISR also performs trigger and holdoff.

a special fast transfer protocol to send samples from local arduino memory to a computer via USB

Fast and safe.

miror protocol on the computer able to decode protocol then display nicely on the screen a scope like

Yes, protocol is implemented in both Arduino and PC. Code is actually similar.

I was asking you about high sampling frequency because my project involves tuning non-linear parametric oscillators via arduino control so I need to have a scope view of a phenomae which is periodic. This means I can have have low ADC resolution and high frequency time synchronize many captures then average mean the samples to increase bits precision by software. Please note this would not be feasible if the visualize scope signal is non-peridoic or rapidly changing shape through short time.

I wonder if undersampling might help here (see Undersampling - Wikipedia.

Not easy to explain by mail plus i'm not englihs native. I'm using my arduino as special frequency generator to control different PWM outputs connected to mosfet-drivers and other electro-magnetci components,.... On the other hand, i wish to scope monitor specific voltages from my electro-magnetic oscilator device to perform parametric tuning. This means but i don't know if it is feasible: I need to trigger the free-running ADC on the same phase of my oscillator so then, I can integrate in phase & get more scope sample definition.

You can trigger sampling start based on any pin, or you can use the analog comparator for this.

I actually designed this so I can take a look at back-EMF from a motor, driven by two or three half-bridges. I'll let you know my progress.

Álvaro