Lcd display connect to Arduino Mega 2560 and Arduino Sensor Shield

I have an Arduino Mega 2560 connected to a sensor arduino shield, and these two plates connected an LCD display, connecting 5v, gnd, RX, TX and show the text on the display, ("Hello world") with the next code programming

void setup ()
{
Serial.begin (9600);
}
void loop ()
{
Serial.println("$CLEAR\r\n");
Serial.print("$GO 1 1\r\n"); // display address is : the line 1,the row 1
Serial.println("$PRINT Hello world!\r\n");
delay(3000);
Serial.print("$GO 2 1\r\n"); // display address is : the line 2,the row 1
Serial.println("$PRINT How are you!\r\n");
delay(3000);
}

but how do for display text scrolling??? with this same connection.
what code programming used???
thanks

Which LCD and what sensor shield?

Please do not use PM to send me the same thing you post here. I am not interested in helping you in private. You don't provide any information what LCD you are using, on this post, you will not get help.

I'm not interested in you to help me in private.

Wrong you think so.

because I'm new to this forum and is the first request help to you

Just post your links here.

There are other people here who may be able to help you but they will also need to know the same information.

So, once again: Which LCD and what sensor shield?

I won't respond to a PM either.

Don

I send you the link LCD and shield that I use in this project

Link: Arduino sensor shield

Error, Electronic & Electronics Components Depot United States.

Link: Serial LCD 1602 shield

Error, Electronic & Electronics Components Depot United States.

Greetings

There seems to be only 5 commands. No scrolling.

Do you mean auto scroll, like the arduino serial monitor window? When the screen is full, line one disappears and new line appears on the bottom of the screen?

You are at the mercy of the person who programmed the processor on the red 'Serial LCD' pc board. What you need is the full instruction set for that board which may include only the five commands $HOME, $CLEAR, $GO, $PRINT, and $CURSOR that are listed.

Don

floresta:
You are at the mercy of the person who programmed the processor on the red 'Serial LCD' pc board. What you need is the full instruction set for that board which may include only the five commands $HOME, $CLEAR, $GO, $PRINT, and $CURSOR that are listed.

Don

That's my suspicion. I followed several links and didn't see a document or anything other than 5 commands. The OP will need to use software skills to make scrolling.

ok, thanks