Ideas and Thoughts - Renaissance Photography Concession

Okay, so when are you going to get a couple of servos and animate the fauna? If you couldn't fit a motor inside the plushie, then put the motor inside the box and pull a length of fishing line to move it.

I really love the Kodak-housed Olympus.. that is a very cool looking rig. The wooden pocket digi is awesome!

We have assembled quite a list of "lessons learned" during this, there's now three weeks left and discovered that people care much more about staying "in character" and playing along than explaining how we are doing photography in the 1300's.

I'm actually spending the afternoon putting together yet another camera trigger, Arduino-based of course. Putting a phototransistor and a sound trigger in, with variable delay from sense to trigger. One thing KRF is not short on is some rather interesting subject matter- I have some ideas and want to try a few things with "Jacque the Whipper", and the lead trainer with the King's Zoo is game to see if we could some action shots of the trained hawks and eagles, as well as of the big cats-- including my new buddies the Ligers. Nine hundred pounds of kitten, the big boy is...