Problem compile blink file in linux

bperrybap:
grandrik, from what I've experienced, everything needed is included in the Arduino IDE tar image.
I'd go uninstall the ARM packages you added.
Do you have any weird characters in your file/directory names like spaces? (That is bad)
When the IDE called g++ it didn't use relative paths for me. It used full path names to the tools.
Can you post the debug compile lines that you get when you try to compile the code?
--- bill

Thank you for your answer,
I don't have any weird character in my file like space. Based your experience that succeed install arduino due in your linux then I try extract arduino to another computer using ubuntu 12.04. I am getting surprised that Arduino 1.5.1 can compile blink file with succeed in that computer. I back to my computer with ubuntu 12.10(quantal) extract again with another software and there is something interesting.
When i extract with nautilus program, I got 6,118 items, totalling 379.6 MB. when I extract with command "tar zxvf arduino-1.5.1-linux32.tgz", I got 6,133 items, totalling 379.6 MB. So Total of item is different.
After I extract with "tar zxvf", I run Arduino 1.5.1, opened blink file, compiled then succeeded. :slight_smile:

I also already tried to remove package gcc-arm-linux-gnueabi g++-arm-linux-gnueabi in my computer based your information before. then Arduino Due still work normally and can compile and upload blink file.

Thank you, My problem Solved