Drivers won't install Windows 8 help?

Alright, so I just tried to install the INF driver file for my Uno from my Device Manager after installing the Arduino IDE, and I received this error:
Windows found driver software for your device but encountered while attempting to install it.
Arduino UNO R3
The third-party INF does not contain digital signature information.
If you know the manufacturer for the device, you can visit the website and check the support section for driver software.

So, how am I supposed to fix this?

Follow the steps here to disable driver signature enforcement on Win8:

Then follow these steps to install the Arduino drivers:

Right click the Unknown Device in Device Manager
Select Update Driver Software
Select Browse my computer for software
Click Browse button
Select the Drivers folder under the location of your Arduino software installation. (Do not select the FTDI folder inside the Drivers folder)
Click OK
Click Next

I dislike disabling driver signing and luckily during my search I came acrosst his post:

It's an alternative method, that involves adding a custom signature certificate and a custom signed driver.

Just FYI...

When you disable driver signature enforcement, it is only temporary. It disables enforcement for only one session. After a reboot, it goes back to signature enforcement.

Thanks for the advisory heads up, much obliged. Everything is fully operational now, my code is loading fine now. Thanks for all the help.

I tried to go through the process for disabling driver signature enforcement, but after choosing that option my computer just shuts down. When I start the computer back up I'm still faced with the same problem. The arduino drivers will not load. I don't know what to do? Help!

Brian, what version of Windows 8 are you using? Possibly the consumer preview?

I called Best Buy, where the computer was purchased from, they told me that the version of windows 8 loaded on the computer is a 64 bit full version of windows 8. I'm going to take the computer back. The "disable driver enforcement" function should work and it does not. At least I can not get it to work. They also told me I could pay to have someone take a look at the computer. I told them it would be cheaper for me to just return the computer and get a new one. I may just go back to using windows 7 on my desk top. That computer works fine with the Arduino.

I took my computer back to Best Buy for a refund. Turns out Acer computers have a problem with windows 8. I don't know about all Acer computers, but some of them will not let you use the function "disable driver signature enforcement" with windows 8. Found that out because I tried several different Acer computers and all of the ones I tried did not allow me to use this function or any of the other 9 functions on that menu. I did try several different computer brands and they worked fine.