max6675 libray problem

Hello everybody.
I am new of arduino, is about a year that I fight with him. Its fantastic.
This time i try to make a thermostat with thermocouple to read the temperature of smoke of my wood boiler and switch a wather pump.
I buy a olimex thermocouple with max6675 interface and load the libray files in library folder.(MOD-TC - Open Source Hardware Board) but when i check the example sketch the ide return to me this error:

In file included from olimexino_tc_serial.cpp:4:
D:\Marco\Elettronica\arduino\softwxwin\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\MAX6675/max6675.h:9: error: expected `)' before 'SCLK'
D:\Marco\Elettronica\arduino\softwxwin\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\MAX6675/max6675.h:14: error: 'int8_t' does not name a type
D:\Marco\Elettronica\arduino\softwxwin\arduino-1.0.1\libraries\MAX6675/max6675.h:15: error: 'uint8_t' does not name a type
olimexino_tc_serial:10: error: 'max6675' does not name a type
olimexino_tc_serial.cpp: In function 'void loop()':
olimexino_tc_serial:25: error: 'thermocouple' was not declared in this scope

I search everywere but it seems i am the only one with this problem.

Someone could elp me ?

Thanks

Someone could elp me ?

First, user downloaded libraries do NOT go in the code library folder. They go in the libraries folder where you store your sketches. Don't have one? Make one!

Second, using pre-1.0 libraries with 1.0+ requires some well documented changes to the libraries. The library uses WProgram.h, which no longer exists. If you've been using Arduino for a year, and looking at the forum, you would have seen dozens of examples (maybe even hundreds) of how to fix the problem.

One of the dumb things that 1.0.1 changed was to no longer consider missing include files to be even an error, let alone a fatal error. A really stupid change, in my opinion, but it explains why you are not told that WProgram.h could not be found.

Thanks you.
I am a beginner i not a programmer and i have some problem to understand correctly english.
You help me and show the way to upgrade my knowledge.

Thanks again