hacking into a spy camera

i had purchased a small cheap spy camera.
its pretty small(around the size of one's thumb ).
whenever i press the rec button, it records the video & audio, and store it in an onboard memory card.

after opening up the camera:
i can see a black and red wire coming from the lens,which is probably the wire.
and many other wires,(around 10) coming from the lens, which is probably going to interface with the card .

now, how do i connect the camera, such that it transmits the video to my tv (audio video cable).

Forget it.
I'd be astonished it it generated either composite or HDMI video.
I hope it still works when you put it back together.

just 'forget it'?

there is absolutely NO way i can use the tiny lens to stream to audio vieo?

A lens can't stream anything.
Unless the device already had a way of producing video, other than a compressed stream to SD card, I don't see any way you're going to add one easily.

just 'forget it'?

Well, remember where you put it, obviously, just in case you need to spy on someone/thing

A small electronic device, such as that spy camera, is running a fixed firmware that you can't change. If you want video off that thing, you will need to know how to get it directly from the camera then encode it for your TV, a very difficult thing with no documentation and very little payoff. After some time and frustration searching internet for any answers to your question, you will likely tell yourself "forget it". AWOL is likely pre-cog so don't blame him. There is a whole team of engineers that put together the camera and if they are not willing to share their details (why should they), then you are out of luck.

Well, they do make 'spy' cameras that put out composite video. It might be simpler (but less satisifying no doubt) to just get a camera appropriate to the task, such as: http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Mini-Camera-Pinhole-Video-Audio-Color-CMOS-Monitor-/230918188507?pt=US_Security_Cameras&hash=item35c3cbeddb

You can find some of these cameras in the automotive section since they are used by third party backup monitors. The ones targeted to cars tend to be 12 volts. The unit I mentioned above is 9-12 volts. Another term to search for these types of cameras is 'nanny' camera.

Here is one that includes wireless support: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wireless-Spy-Mini-Micro-Camera-Hidden-Cam-FULL-SYSTEM-/390121155277?_trksid=p2045573.m2102&_trkparms=aid%3D555001%26algo%3DPW.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D146%26meid%3D5430602766782296222%26pid%3D100034%26prg%3D1079%26rk%3D4%26sd%3D181004107260%26

there is absolutely NO way i can use the tiny lens to stream to audio vieo?

From the info you include in your post, you will not succeed (maybe someone with more technical knowledge about the cam can).

There is no standard video signal anywhere in a camera like that. A picture tells more than a thousand words, so post a good picture of the internals if you want help!

// Per.

There is no standard video signal anywhere in a camera like that

"The great thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from"

More likely "there is no easily-accessible common video standard in a camera like that"

But what a great line:-

i can see a black and red wire coming from the lens,which is probably the wire.

Deductive skills that would have Sherlock Homes envious.

Indeed, Dr Watson.