Introducing WS2803Due library

You are very welcome. I am glad to hear that the documentation was readable and appreciated. The reason that I spent time on the documentation is because it makes such a difference for others who want to use it. I have used many libraries where there is little to no documentation and it generally makes for a steep learning curve, which in my mind is the opposite of what an open source library should be. I believe in putting in the extra time to document something well so that others can use it with minimal effort and learning curve. Thank you so much for your feedback.

I will be making a post soon about the project once I get it clearly documented. The project is an RGB POV display that was originally based off the Mega 2560, but the RAM and Flash limitations made it very difficult to do what was needed. I was getting spectacular results but outgrew the Mega pretty much before I even finished the project. Right now the proof of concept with the Mega turned out phenomenal, and it is in the awkward between stage of being transferred over to the ARM architecture.