WiServer or WIFI Shield?

Hi, firstly thank you in advance for any assistance rendered as I am new to both programming and Arduino.

With reference to this project " GadgetNate | Control LEDs over the wireless network using Arduino and WiShield "

I am wondering how I could replace the WiServer that was used with a WIFI Shield that I have in the provided code.

Thank you!

with a WIFI Shield that I have

Step 1: Tell us what kind of WiFi shield you have.

The way that one chip/shield connects to the network doesn't differ greatly from the way that another chip/shield connects, but there are different libraries for each type of chip/shield.

The page the is served does not depend on the brand of shield. The way that the data is sent from the Arduino to the shield may, but the library should have examples that you can study.

PaulS:

with a WIFI Shield that I have

Step 1: Tell us what kind of WiFi shield you have.

The way that one chip/shield connects to the network doesn't differ greatly from the way that another chip/shield connects, but there are different libraries for each type of chip/shield.

The page the is served does not depend on the brand of shield. The way that the data is sent from the Arduino to the shield may, but the library should have examples that you can study.

Thank you for the reply.

I am using an Arduino WIFI shield (WIFI Integrated Antenna).