New library for PWM playback from SD cards: SimpleSDAudio

miriel90:
Hi! We're trying to run the library with an Arduino Duemilanove and the Breakout Board for SD-MMC Cards. We´re having troubles when we try to run the Bare Minimun with debug and at the serial output we get an error code: 1

We've checked that our SD card is correctly wired and with the free RAM method we've got a 708...

So what does this mean? Sorry, English is not my native language...

We don't know why the code isn't running, if is the RAM or another point that we cannot see at this time

Can you help us?

sounds like problem with SD card set-up...

how is it set-up?

what breakout board are you using? Do you have any pics of the wiring/set-up?

I have used this with the following with 'success':

1.) Arduino Duemilanove 2009 board with a SeeedStudio SD shield (has bot SD and micro SD) http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/sd-card-shield-p-492.html

2.) have created a custom 'Arduino' board, all SMD, with on-board microSD socket, this runs at +5v/16MHz.. with a lever shifter for the SD card (and +3.3v regulator)

3.) a BARE minimum 'Arduino' circuit... running at +3.3v native logic.. and INTERNAL 8MHz clock.. with on-board micro SD card.. (running direct connect, no lever shifter needed or any voltage divider)

and after working through some of MY mistakes.. all have worked great and as described.