GSM sms sending error to user input number

i want to send sms using gsm module ,I am using touchscreen to input no. which I am storing in Numb array as a string. but unable to send it. Receiving error as multiple definitions.

#include <SoftwareSerial.h>
SoftwareSerial my(7,3);

#include <GSM.h>

GSM_SMS sms;

char Numb[10];
char Msg[5]="gsm";
void setup()

{
my.begin(19200);

delay(500);
message();

}

void message()
{
sms.beginSMS(Numb);
delay(500);

sms.print(Msg);
delay(500);
sms.endSMS();
delay(500);
}

void loop()
{

}

Receiving error as multiple definitions.

?

multiple definition of `__vector_3'

this error i am getting. no idea what it means.

It means both libraries are trying to use the same pin change interrupt vector.

Sir ,Can you make changes in the code?n send me correct one,I am still unable to get what is wrong.Thanks.

The GSM library has it's own implementation of SoftwareSerial so the two are incompatible. Try following the "SendSMS" example included with the GSM library.

Sir the SendSMS example is for Serial, i m no using serial. m using lcd for display

Sir it is for Serial,

What is? Do not use pronouns that don't refer to anything except in your mind.

If "it" means that you are trying to use SoftwareSerial for ANY purpose, while using a GSM shield, get over it. You can NOT.

If I can not use software serial with gsm shield then what? What ports shall I use for communication between gsm shield and AT328?

If I can not use software serial with gsm shield then what? What ports shall I use for communication between gsm shield and AT328?

The GSMSoftwareSerial class that is built into the GSM class.

arduinogeekiam:
Sir, the SendSMS example uses Serial. I am not using Serial. I am using an LCD for display.

So, change it. Leave all the GSM and SMS parts unchanged. Just change where messages are displayed and where input comes from.

Change where input comes from? didn't get it. Sir can you point out in the code where went wrong.