IC Fabrication Company...

CrossRoads:
So how is that better than a 10-lot at $0.99/5cmx5cm board + $5-8shipping,
http://imall.iteadstudio.com/open-pcb/pcb-prototyping/im120418001.html
or a 10-lot at$2.49/10cmx10cm board plus similar shipping?
http://imall.iteadstudio.com/open-pcb/pcb-prototyping/im120418003.html

Sunstone, 10-lot of 2"x2" = $145. Not exactly hobbiest friendly.
4pbc = 10-lot would supposedly by $330.

Define "better" in this context. "Better" is a subjective term.

Are itead studio board made in the U.S.?

Re-read my first response. I suggested there were "Made in USA" options for much less $$ than $300 for a single board. 10 boards for $145, I believe, is a better value than 1 board @ $300, yes?

But since you asked.... :smiley:
I also feel it's better since it helps my neighbor feed his family, helps keep Americans employed, off of unemployment & welfare....keeps my money circulating within the U.S. economy (which others could eventually use to hire me or buy things from me).....and ultimately contributing to a lower tax burden, leaving more money for other programs (which may lead to creation of more jobs? Allowing even more people to be able to afford to hire myself, or my neighbors...). And it continues, around, and around. Keeping homes occupied & paid for, keeping my local economy healthy, and making sure money is available (and being used) to make improvements that people need. Instead of China, where they are using the money we send over there to build entire "ghost cities" full of giant buildings, replicas of Manhattan, London, miles & miles of high-rise buildings......that all sit empty because nobody can afford to live in them. It's hard for me to support that kind of economy when everyday I pass a half-dozen homeless people begging me for change & sleeping on the sidewalk.

That's "better" to me. I am just a hardcore supporter of local businesses for similar reasons. I tend to find overall "value" more important than the obvious, bottom line, out-of-pocket, initial "cost".

If all we care about is getting things as cheap as possible, soon that will be all we can afford to care about.