Help with simple PCB design with payment offer

Hi All,

I love tinkering with my Arduino bits and pieces. Now is the time to move towards producing my first PCB. I want to produce a small PCB (all through hole) where a sensor (eg PIR) can drive an output device (eg motor, siren etc) via a N-channel MOSFET without using a microcontroller at all. I have this design succesfully running on a breadboard at present and it has worked well for the last month. Could someone help me convert my hand drawing (attached - I think it's correct, but please check it!!) into a PCB design (as small as possible) using either Eagle or Fritzing? I intend the final product to be used in several scenarios. One to simply detect birds (damaging my garden) and firing off a siren. The PIR I have been using is this one (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Mini-IR-Pyroelectric-Infrared-PIR-Motion-Human-Sensor-Detector-Module-/400480258658?pt=AU_Home_Personal_Security&hash=item5d3e7bca62), and it mounts perfectly in a 12mm aluminium tube and is completely waterproof.

I am more than happy to transfer something via PayPal for your effort, or perhaps you would just like some boards. Let me know, and thanks for reading this post.

mosfet.pdf (122 KB)

is that 5mm centers or 2.5 mm centers on the headers?

Hi,
5mm centres, 3 pins centres 0,5 & 10mm

define small as possible

Hi,
no specific size, but I will need to fit it in a suitable enclosure to protect from the weather etc. If it takes 10% of the time to get to 90% efficient design, I'm not greatly interested in someone spending 90% extra time to gain the remaining 10% :slight_smile:

Just need this simple design?

Thanks Crossroads,

I've just sent the money we agreed on via PayPal. I really appreciate the headstart. I've downloaded and installed the freeware version of Eagle and look forward to receiving the files via email.

Pete