Wind turbine charge controller prototype/shield

From reply #12 mgshigtech informs us

I am an EE as well as a software engineer

I am making the assumption EE generally stands for electronics engineer, so you are an electronics and software engineer, is this correct?

In your lengthy reply # 23 you state

....transistors just eat voltage.
The only thing they are good for is controlling the current draw rate.

I hope you had learnt that transistors are current devices and that they don't eat voltage.
In the context we are talking about I think you mean to say that transistors dissipate power, and that you are eluding to their possible in-efficiency in such a circuit, is this correct?

In your long reply #23 you assert the following

A wind turbine needs mppt where a pv array doesn't

I wonder how you arrive at such conclusions?

You go on to write the following

There is one more issue that you didn't notice here, and forgot to mention

Who is it that you are referring to when you say 'you'?
And is it not presumptuous to say that whoever you is, actually forgot to mention something else?

Rather, would it not be better to have said something along the lines of 'Oh, and I thought of another issue and also something else to add as well'

Then

If this is how we are doing it, then we are just DIYers, not open source.

So, I am again assuming reading this that you think DIYers and open source are mutually exclusive and that there is not point to being a DIYer?
When you read back what you have written, I wonder if you see the level of your opinionated views?

It appears to me you have a dislike for transistors, for 12 volt systems and even to some extent the thoughts and designs of others.
Again it appears to me you make a lot of assertions but very little to explain in relevant detail any explanation to provide further understanding.
Though you state a liking for class D (audio) amplifiers several times.

I could continue...

It seems being an electronics and software engineer today is something quite different from how I became one.
I will apologise here now in advance if mgshightech feels offended in anyway by what I write, but I simply write in response to what I notice.

On a more positive note, I do notice some hint that mgshightech does have a keenness in wanting to engage in developing systems, though I am unsure in what specific direction that interest is at present, as he/she talks about arcing relays to radiation showers from Russia.

I wish to be able to communicate in a discussion where there is an openness, a mutual respect of the interests of others.
A nurturing of a pot of like minded people who do want to be 'DIYers' and who do embrace open source concepts.
Hopefully what I write may provide him/her (mgshightech) with a little prod to think about these things.

I may elect to bow out of this thread as unfortunately for me it has lost relevance.

Paul