WIZ810MJ Problem with connection

I have problem with connection WIZ810MJ to Arduino Duemilanove. I want to connect this module to Arduino and use library from Ethernet Shield(wiz5100). I made a schematic(see below). When I'm connecting my WIZ810MJ to Arduino and burn WebServer example only link led is lighting after connected to the router, and when is sending broadcast message RX led is blink.

Could any one please look at this schema and write what is wrong. Thx in advance!

No electric expert but you don't need a 5V voltage regulator when you use the 5V from the Arduino it is allready regulated.

You state you use the WIZ5100 library, is it compatible with the WIZ810MJ ?? Have you checked the datasheets?

robtillaart:
No electric expert but you don't need a 5V voltage regulator when you use the 5V from the Arduino it is allready regulated.

You state you use the WIZ5100 library, is it compatible with the WIZ810MJ ?? Have you checked the datasheets?

This module requires 3.3V and yes the module is compatible with the standard ethernet library.

@simp you need to connect the RESET line to a digital output pin with a 10k resistor. Set the output HIGH for normal operation and you can toggle it to reset the module in code.

Hi again,
Thank you for answer :slight_smile:
Solution with RESET unfortunately doesn't work for me :confused: I have also tried connect RESET from Arduino to WIZ810MJ RESET, but this also doesn't helped.

The WIZ810MJ module is working properly, because I can see that he interact with my router.

P.S. I have also Ethernet Shield(on W5100) and this module is working fine...

Have you checked that the Chip Select signal is connected in the same pin on your schematic and on the Arduino Ethernet Shield?

That could cause some problems. Have you doublechecked if there's no loose connections?