DuinOS: small and simple rtos

Hi All,
the above example that malfunctions, breaks on merely selecting the arduino.Duinos instead of the sanguino core.

It is not even attempting to include or use DuinOS functionality.

Il does illustrate that onewire is completely broken in the arduino.DuinOS(at least the lib I used)

gwen
ps who is aware of the temp control lib(thanx to those who told me of same).(and I will now try the temp control lib also).

and the other temp control lib wont work as ArduinOS.h redefines delay in terms of vtaskDelay in a preprocessor define which iincluding in the tester example in the examples directory gets the following errors on compile when duionos core is selected.
/var/folders/4Y/4YGLW5ffGDSpthzV2FcqT++++Zg/-Tmp-/build3092707008643651543.tmp/DallasTemperature/DallasTemperature.cpp.o: In function `DallasTemperature::requestTemperatures()':

/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/libraries/DallasTemperature/DallasTemperature.cpp:257: undefined reference to `delay'

/var/folders/4Y/4YGLW5ffGDSpthzV2FcqT++++Zg/-Tmp-/build3092707008643651543.tmp/DallasTemperature/DallasTemperature.cpp.o: In function `DallasTemperature::writeScratchPad(unsigned char*, unsigned char const*)':

/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/libraries/DallasTemperature/DallasTemperature.cpp:162: undefined reference to `delay'