Where to advertise my android bluetooth interface software?

What I really want is to have a set of 'buttons' displayed on the phone, and each button has a text sequence that when pressed, that text is sent. For example, in my test setup, I have 4 LEDs, and if I get 'a'..'d', it turns off the LED, if I get 'A'..'D', it turns on the LED, '*' turns all on, '0' turns all off, and '.'/',' sleep for a given period of time. In fact, I would prefer if there were two texts associated with the button, one for when the button is pressed, and another when it is release after being pressed. In button mode, perhaps have some amount of screen to show the output text. Basically, I want to have remote push buttons, using the phone instead of an infrared controller. I want to swipe to turn on the phone, push a button, and then turn off the phone.

It would be nice to be able to have different text on the display of the buttons than something like '0', '1', etc.

Like the other app, the text output area is flawed in that it doesn't scroll to the bottom when you get new output (and there isn't a scroll bar or other indication you got new output). It is useless (IMHO) if I have to continually scroll down to see new output. At least have an option to automatically scroll down or not like the Arduino Uno Commander does for USB output.

Extra points if you can interpret ANSI text controls to display output in bold, italic, underlined, blinking, and in the 16 colors.

Also, IMHO, on both apps, I find it undesirable to have to enable the keyboard to enter text, and then you have to hit the back arrow key to be able to actually send text. This may be an Android thing, but it is annoying. Yeah, I should have gotten a phone with a real keyboard, but I didn't like the features on the phones with keyboards compared to the Galaxy.

I'm not sure I would ever use the SMS feature, and I do not want the app 'phoning home'.