WiFi Tank

Just saw you? walking. cool stuff!

Yes, that was me

Disabling the controls, someone not old enough to drive it, is making a mess in my scullery with the cat's food...

-.-
You can ban his IP..

You can ban his IP..

Didn't have the system done before... But it is now.

Cool, it's 7:00 a.m. here in Minneapolis and it was online. I ran into a metal thing and a shoe. Cool, but very choppy video.

Battery is a bit low, makes the picture go out of the window... :-/

Charge it back up, I want to drive! My 8 year old thought it was funny! Where are the cats though?

It is charging right now...

The cats are where they are... They can go in and out as they want, and mostly they are sleeping on the guest bed or on the heater in the livingroom.

Chrome is giving me a warning about malware on that page eyespychina...

IE gives the popup asking if I want to install a japanese language pack. Ignoring it brings up the page.

IE gives the popup asking if I want to install a japanese language pack. Ignoring it brings up the page.

Yeah, IE doesn't care abut it's user getting malware... ;D

That's probably cos that'll be a spammer... I'd watch out...

Yeah, IE doesn't care abut it's user getting malware...

May Chrome doesn't support anything beyond english.

May Chrome doesn't support anything beyond english.

No problems there, I can also just accept the malware warning, and it will show me the page exactly as it is.

Chrome is bad...

Too many security holes.

SrWare Ion sorts that. - Looks like chrome, functions like chrome but is 'fixed'.

Mowcius

shit project

Hey Bld i received my wifi shield in the mail last night, connected to my dunio, you think is there a chat room or some place we can talk. I'm new to this whole thing and would gladly compensate you for time if i must.

Kind of wondering if you wouldnt mind helping me with my project, even if i have to pay some "consultation fees" :slight_smile: not to mention the spare cash might help you make more projects!

You can find some contact info under my posts, and if you just create a topic here with the problems you face and so, a much larger crowd would be able to help.