Eppur si muove

Welcome to the New Inquisition.

I'd offer Massimo a place to stay if rational thought completely falls apart over there, but I wonder if we are really that much better over here...

And here is the Weather Forecast, bought to you by ............ where has everyone gone ?

focalist:
but I wonder if we are really that much better over here...

In the US, almost all earthquakes are caused by general godlessness, mainly in the SF Bay area. At least I think that's what Pat Robinson explained in a seminal paper published in the J. of Fundamentalist Geophysics back in the 1980's...

That certainly set back that silly theory of plate techtonics that had been gaining currency amongst the less insightful scientists of the day!

Yeah some of those companies in Silicon Valley were pretty evil, weren't they? Good point. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

focalist:
Welcome to the New Inquisition.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/23/world/europe/italy-quake-scientists-guilty/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

I'd offer Massimo a place to stay if rational thought completely falls apart over there, but I wonder if we are really that much better over here...

BAHAHAHAHA. 3rd world countries and their 3rd world kings and 3rd world subjects. This is how Europeons roll...

An Italian trial where emotions and influence ruled. What's next?