Arduino IDE for Android

Hi all,
i want know is it any kind of tool available which can program arduion development board. Or in simple words i need arduino IDE which run on android. i try to find but i did not find that. may be it is silly question. if any of that tool is available then please tell me. thanks in advance

no there isnt just go to the app store / google-play its called these days and see what is available for arduino ( type arduino there).

I think there is some emulation software in windows, but for the price you might buy some real arduino's instead.

Check out full-featured Arduino IDE on android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=name.antonsmirnov.android.arduinodroid

hey it's nice...but when i changed the board and select ADK board after that compile blink led code it's getting hanged but if do the same process with uno board so it's working fine

Both case i did not connect any board with android device.

could you tell me which version of arduino IDE you are following??

ambuj:
hey it's nice...but when i changed the board and select ADK board after that compile blink led code it's getting hanged but if do the same process with uno board so it's working fine

Both case i did not connect any board with android device.

I've tested compilation and uploading with Uno and Duemilanove actually. Uploading to Mega is not supported yet for sure.