Help with eagle

Hi guy's,
I would like to add some patch area to a design of mine like so :

Anyone help with how to do this in eagle?

TIA,
Texy

Add connectors.
Search for ma03-1, mao3-2, ma04-1, mao4-2 for 3 and 4 hole examples.

Thank Bob. I found m03, etc, which is close, but I can't find ma0 (yet)..........

Texy

It's there, I use them all the time for shield headers & jumper fields.
When you select Edit:Add, search for ma*, they should show up.
When I get home I can tell you the specific library they are in.
If you open Edit:Add and select no library, then type ma03-1 in the bottom, it should pull that one up.

Thanks for the tip bob. Will give it a go later. Swmbo needs attention, lol
T.

This is the library

con-lstb

device: MA03-1

type in mao*, shows a whole list of options from ma03-1 to ma09-2
I use ma03-1, 04-1, 06-1, 08-1 a lot and -2's when I want a 2nd row for grounds.

OK, so I,m getting towards the end of the design. I,m now sorting out the silkscreen, layer tPlace, right?
This is what I am seeing :

but I would like to get rid of those numbers, because it is not needed or important for this board. I,ve tried
smashing the parts, but no-go. Do I need to edit the parts in the library? I did try, but again, got stuck.
Any idea's ???

Texy

Texy,

It's possible those numbers are in Document, tDocu, or bDocu. Just make sure the unwanted layer isn't used in the silkscreen tab of your cam job.

Jon

If I only view tPlace then they are still there.
Texy

You'll have to edit the footprints since you can't smash tPlace elements. Just delete them or change the layer they're in.

Jon

Just remembered the silk.ulp. It create new layers with editable silkscreens. You'll have to change your cam settings, though.

Many thanks, just go this sorted now. I used the silk.ulp option which generate a new silkscreen layer 121.
I then modified the layers that the cam file uses, removing reference to layer 21 and replacing them with layer 121.
I,m about to send off my files to ITLead shortly.
Texy

I'm glad that worked for you, Texy.

Jon