combining Adafruit_PCD8544 + TinyGPS + SD libraries issues

Hi every one,

First thing first, I am not so sure that I should post my issue here or not. Very sorry if I should not.

I have a project to make a GPS logger with integrated display. I successfully combine Adafruit_PCD8544+TinyGPS and Adafruit_PCD8544+SD. However, I have difficulty combining all of them, Adafruit_PCD8544 + TinyGPS + SD libraries, together.

With 3 libraries, when I run my code, it can not initialize the uSD card and the Nokia display freeze at the splash screen. I tried to press reset, and re-apply power but it does not work. Here is a video.

I think I have problem because of using 2 SPI device (Nokia and uSD). So, I change to IIC 0.96" oled. I can run the example code from Adafruit successfully. Then I try my code. Only Adafruit_SSD1306 and TinyGPS are used. Somehow, the display freeze after the splash screen is shown. Here is a video.

Again, I think I did something wrong. So, I search for other's people code and found GPS_Toy and GPS_Watch projects. Both of then can do what I want. So, I tried to use them. Again, both codes stop after the splash screen. And it even worse because after I re-apply power, nothing display on screen. Here is video. I have no idea what went wrong. Many people successfully use their codes, but not me.

I hope someone can help me.

Thank you in advance.
Kitt

Download GPS_Toy code

HWserial_GPS_NOKIA.ino (8.45 KB)

HWserial_GPS_uSD.ino (8.49 KB)

HWserial_GPS_NOKIA_uSD.ino (8.3 KB)

HWserial_GPS_OLED.ino (8.46 KB)

GPS_Watch.zip (58.3 KB)