help needed to find HID.cpp

hello ,
am trying this absolute mode for one of my project but i have a problem finding the HID.cpp file attached so would someone please help me with that.

Do you meant the HID.cpp file that is part of the Arduino core? On the Macintosh you would find it in:

/Applications/Arduino 1.0.1.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/HID.cpp

If that is not the file you want you will have to be much more specific.

no sir..
i am trying to use my arduino leonardo as mouse to my computer , i was successful with the mouse.move function but i needed to move the pointer to a specific coordinate like mouse.move(x,y); as explained in the below issue.

but i couldn't find the modified HID.cpp file he is talking about in his post.
so help needed to find that file ,to use my arduino leonardo as a mouse to move pointer to specific co-ordinate .
and thank you for your interest appreciate that :slight_smile:

arvind_gowda:
but i couldn't find the modified HID.cpp file he is talking about in his post.
so help needed to find that file ,to use my arduino leonardo as a mouse to move pointer to specific co-ordinate .
and thank you for your interest appreciate that :slight_smile:

The first and second posts in the thread you linked to both have HID.cpp files attached to them.

thank you for that and i have started my project but one more help needed to increase the resolution above mouse.move(100,100); because am using an wide screen laptop it may require mouse.move(120.120);

arvind_gowda:
thank you for that and i have started my project but one more help needed to increase the resolution above mouse.move(100,100); because am using an wide screen laptop it may require mouse.move(120.120);

Not sure I can help as I don't have Leonardo to try it on but a quick look at the code shows

#ifdef ABSOLUTE_MOUSE_MODE
    0x15, 0x01,                    //     LOGICAL_MINIMUM (1)       <<<< This allows us to talk to any display resolution
    0x25, 0x64,                    //     LOGICAL_MAXIMUM (100)     <<<<  as though it was 100x100 pixels

that implies the 100x100 will work with any screen resolution.