Arduino Store problem - no response

Hi All,

I am new to Arduino universe;- unfortunately, at very beginning I got stuck with Arduino Store (store.arduino.cc),
so I am looking for any kind of advice;

On Friday 06 December, 2013 I made an order on Arduino Store (store.arduino.cc) and payment through PayPal,
received Order Confirmation from Arduino Store and from PayPal;
Order Confirmation from Arduino Store had link to Detailed Invoice;
(I live in Croatia - EU country);

On Monday, December 9, 2013 6:02 PM, I have received Order update from Arduino Store:
"Your order has been updated to the following status:
New status: Update"

Detailed invoice dissapeared from store.arduino.cc,
'Your Orders' in my profile says 'You have not yet made any purchases';
Yeah, right - I just sent my money to arduino store;-
I haven't received shipping confirmation email, my invoice dissapeared from store.arduino.cc;

Ever since Dec.16th I am repeatedly trying to contact arduino store using both Store Support form
on store.arduino.cc and regular e-mail to shop@arduino.cc, but no luck - there is no reply from store;

It looks like they made wrong calculation with initial invoce - forgot they had to add IVA tax
for Croatia since it is EU country - once they realized this they just canceld my order and kept my money
without any notification - very professional.

In your experience - is this 'normal' - usual with arduino store ?
Never before I had that kind of experience with on-line stores - not even from China -
one can think that whole store.arduino.cc thing is hoax;

Any advice - besides starting dispute at PayPal

Thanks in advance

Update:

Other people from Croatia are sending me private messages, telling me they have the same problem with Arduino store;

How come people from other countries keep receiving notifications/explanations from arduino store,?

Maybe we should forget abuot this store - Amazon.de never fails.

Regards

i am also from croatia, i ordered yun a week ago, same thing happened.
tried to contact them, they answered that they have some problems with webshop and they are working on it. nothing about my order, even after several emails, no response, so i was forced to open a paypal dispute today.

if they forgot to calculate in IVA, they should either cancel the order and make a refund, or offer to pay IVA in order to ship the item. but they just deleted the order and kept the money, i really didn't expect that from such a reputable name such as arduino.

The same experience here in switzerland.
No or just unusable information from store people.
I am going to contact paypal.......

I´m from spain, the last saturday I did a purchase in arduino store, but in my profiler´s order appear: you don´t have yet made any purchase. The order must already have arrived but I have receive nothing =(. So please HELP!!!!!

here the confirmation email:

To: miguejcw@hotmail.com
Subject: Order Confirmation No: 6560
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 15:04:18 +0000

Order Confirmation from Arduino Store

abel Duran

Thanks for shopping with us today!
The following are the details of your order.

Order Number: 6560
Date Ordered: Saturday 18 January, 2014
Detailed Invoice:
Arduino Official Store | Boards Shields Kits Accessories

Products

1 x 10 jumper wires 200mm male (C000038) = €3.10
1 x Arduino Ethernet Shield Rev3 - Retail (A100072) = €32.00

Sub-Total: €35.10
GLS (Shipping to ES (1 x 0.12Kg)): €7.00
IVA 22.0%: €9.26
Total: €51.36

Delivery Address

abel Duran
C/ Miguel Ángel Isla Lucio Nº7 29130 Alhaurin de la Torre
malaga
29130 - Spain

Billing Address

abel Duran
C/ Miguel Ángel Isla Lucio Nº7 29130 Alhaurin de la Torre
malaga
29130 - Spain

Payment Method

PayPal

This email address was given to us by you or by one of our customers. If you
feel that you have received this email in error, please send an email to
shop@arduino.cc

Copyright (c) 2014 Arduino Store. Powered by Zen Cart

This email is sent in accordance with the US CAN-SPAM Law in effect
01/01/2004. Removal requests can be sent to this address and will be honored
and respected.

I am new to Arduino and ordered a Starter Kit on a french online store.

I must say that seeing the lack of support of the Arduino team on the above problems does not put me in confidence to order on the official store.

Unfortunately very similar problem here... (from Hungary).
I ordered an Arduino Mega ADK.

Did you got any meaningful reply since then?

Thanks...

Same problem for me (Italy) ... help!

The same thing happened to me yesterday - Norway

I've got a reply from shop@arduino.cc
They asked me to confirm my address

Same problem for me here(Romania). I have ordered in the past from the "deepest cave-holes of China" and still got better support. Serious Arduino? I have bought from the official store thinking I am doing a good thing to the brand & community.
At least close the shop until you fix your issues.

Got a refund without any prior confirmation. "we are cancelling your order and refunding you the whole amount. Please place your order again on our Arduin Store. We are very sorry for the inconvenience". What i have ordered is not in stock anymore. Contacted the store again and asked if the products that I've ordered are still available but got no answer.

I finally opened a dispute in PayPal. They told me (twice) there that a support person will contact me, but this not happened. Then I got a refund without asking, and without an explanation.
Ok, I am not robbed or anything, but I'd have been happier with my order.
I am sure that these are good guys, I suspect a system failure + guys cannot keep up with manual administration.
Sad story...

I finally received the Starter Kit :grin:

I'm from Serbia. I purchased Arduino starter kit about 18 days ago, and it's not delivered yet. On the GLS parcel tracking website it says "inbound to GLS location" (stored) somewhere in Hungary, but that status is about 16 days old, and hasn't changed since. I sent 2 messages to store support, but didn't receive a response yet. I contacted GLS shipping service's partner in Serbia, and they told me the shipment is probably delayed because of a lack of customs paperwork, and that I should contact the seller(Arduino store). :relaxed:

As I was typing this, Arduino support answered, and they said they need to send a few papers more to the customs. I hope everything will be ok. :slight_smile:

Year and a half later - still happens... Package should already been sent but there isn't even GLS number assigned. Status is "pending" and no change for few days.

I already sent two emails with questions if there is everything alright - but no response.

Interesting issue.

Paid through paypal, order seems shipped but no trace of shipment searching a tracking number on DHL...
No answer from Arduino store customer support...
Dont know where is my package.

After some email debate they have sent me my order again.

Hi,
Same here. I try to get any contact regarding the invoice, but without any response. See here:
https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=486065.0

https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=486065.0

The link is invalid now. It seems they removed it, but still no replay about the invoice.

Censorship works better than store support!