Your Idea of My Final Project?

Hi everyone,
I want to give an idea for my final project. I will tell you about that project:

I have 3 quadrotors and these quadrotors have ardupilots. One of these will be commander quadrotor and I will
control this quadrotor via computer. So i will setup a wireless network. This is first level of my project.
Secondly, other 2 quadrotors will controlled by commander quadrotor. For example; when i control commander
quadrotor, i will press a key on keyboard. Then, the commander quadrotor will send a command to take off the
other quadrotors. Then, when i will press another key, the other quadrotors will land.

Shortly, my project is in this way. All quadrotors have ardupilot(atmega 2560).
Now, What equipments do I need for sending and taking commands(xbee, arduino wifi shieldsi,...)? Do you know any
sources about computer controlled quadrotor?

Help please...

Is your intended scheme going to be:

Computer -> Arduino -> Xbee (or other wireless device)-> Xbee -> Arduino -> Ardupilot?

For the Computer to Arduino part, see Arduino Playground - InterfacingWithSoftware. Covers pretty much every programming language you can think of.
For the Arduino to Xbee to Xbee to Arduino part, see EasyTransfer Arduino Library « The Mind of Bill Porter. This library really simplifies communicating between Arduinos over serial, and since Xbees have a serial interface it kinda makes it a done deal. There are a lot of non-Xbee devices that have serial interfaces so an Xbee specifically is not required, but I'll leave it to your discretion as to what might work better. I do know that Xbees are frequently used with RC planes for telemetry so they're kinda tried and true there.
For the Arduino to Ardupilot part, see Servo - Arduino Reference. This would let you send commands to the Ardupilot using the same method that an RC receiver would.

Wow....

I know nothing about any of that stuff, but I commend you on your project. I hope it goes well and although I won't be able to help I'm looking forward to seeing this on YouTube!

Thanks @Chagrin, i will read all of them. @JimboZA i hope that we will watch a video on youtube :wink:

Does anybody know code example about quadrotor control over the pc?

Can your quadrotors hold the weight of what you want to install in them?

About 4 kg

Hi we tried some codes on arduino, but i don't know that how is it work? When we finish that project, i share the last video :slight_smile: