Dutch subforum?

I would love to make a dutch forum on my own website if it would be used...

But there are so few of us dutch people that can't read and (maybe crappy) write english.
and if all the dutch people here have questions and can't explain there selfs just ask in your best english and try to get me or anny other dutch guy to help... or start your topic with [NL] or something

or even better try to explain it in english and dutch so that if i see it i can correct your error's so that everybody gets it.

and i want to point out that if i don't understand something that was found in the french or anny other country u could just use google tanslate to translate the whole page.
it's not that great in translating story's or explainations but if your keep in mind google translates (almost) everything literally.
Then its acceptable.

I think my english is quite good.
of course i make misstake's but hé i'm a dutch blond girl... :stuck_out_tongue:

{ Dutch }____________
dus voor de nederlanders laat het me weten als jullie een nederlands forum willen en ik zal er een aan maken op mijn eigen website al zal er denk ik vrij weinig volk komen om ook echt iedereen te helpen.
en als er al mensen komen moeten er natuurlijk ook mensen komen die de antwoorden hebben en niet alleen vragen stellen.

Greets SaSaa.