Trump Vs Kim: Twitter Off

I love kimshee!

Which species has done more damage to the planet and to other species - humans or cockroaches?

Now that I think about it maybe we should encourage nuclear winter to get rid of the humans for the sake of the planet :slight_smile:

...R

Mankind has been through ice ages before. Civilization has not.

I can see NK launching one attack and the child insisting an all-out response, hit em with everything.
After which Russia and China launch on us calculating on diminished to no retaliation.

When we got stuck in 2 wars not so long ago it bled the middle class badly and kept us from taking more war on. There's more to international relations than charging around like a bull in an arena getting ready for barbeque.

Russia and China are not attacking us over retaliation to a north korean attack. We fight proxy wars now. Even if we launched a premptive attack i doubt there would be direct attacks. There's just too much money at stake.

If we launched a pre-emptive strike i think a Russia would use it as cover for what it wants to do in eastern europe, and China would use it as cover for what it wants to do/is doing in the China sea. Tibet and Tiwann would probably also be on the table.

I don't think the wars had any effect on the middle class, what is your evidence? The middle class was affected by the housing collapse, not war. Not an argument that war is good, but i'm not seeing the connection you are making.

Where do you think that NK got nuke and missile tech from, missiles even?
The Russian and Chinese Navies are conducting joint maneuvers too.

Those guys had waves of 1000's according to mid-80's Scientific American article on Star Wars.
With 10,000 satellites you can cover everywhere with at least 1 satellite at all times.
1 satellite can take out maybe 5 missiles and the expected waves were 2000 to 8000 missiles.

Even if it's "just" 100's per wave, the poison will be widespread.
Where people can live, they won't be friendly to strangers.

GoForSmoke:
Mankind has been through ice ages before.

Ice Age - sunlight reaches the surface of the plant. Nuclear Winter - sunlight does not reach the surface of the planet. Ice Age - even if it is colder than normal there is still a warm season (summer). Nuclear Winter - no sunlight means no summer. And, the last estimate I read has a Nuclear Winter lasting ~40,000 years.

Start to see the difference?

"And, the last estimate I read has a Nuclear Winter lasting ~40,000 years."

And Trump has connections to property with the address 666 Fifth Avenue. :confused:

Where was he really born?

GoForSmoke:
Where was he really born?

In a stable with an ox and an ass looking on.

...R

Yup

it would take many either if they hit nuclear rectors.

Which species has done more damage to the planet and to other species - humans or cockroaches?

The single individual creature that has done the most damage to the planet was Thomas Midgley born 18th May 1889.

This topic and nuclear war not-with-standing, I love the word dotard. I pronounce it "due tard" though.

I hear that Twitter is increasing the number of allowed characters to 280 - partly to facilitate Trump, it seems. Will Trump have enough words to fill that without repeating himself?

...R

Meh, we got through the cold war. This should be easy enough.

But then, these two are children.

Robin2:
I hear that Twitter is increasing the number of allowed characters to 280 - partly to facilitate Trump, it seems. Will Trump have enough words to fill that without repeating himself?

...R

Words yes, sentences are another matter completely. Apparently ultra-smart people hardly ever use complete sentences.
Who knew? Trump did, nobody else, now everyone knows! Let's pass laws, yayyy! Let's play with bombs, whoohoo!

Tea-tards are taking the country back to the stone age. Get rid of education and being STUPID isn't much of a disadvantage.

ChrisTenone:
This topic and nuclear war not-with-standing, I love the word dotard. I pronounce it "due tard" though.

It's pronounced "doh! tard."

Thanks to the Secretary of State we now have a new word - two words actually - that describe him even better.

I wouldn't mind if both became part of a world wide Arduino contest. If they're put in a cage travelling around the world and everyone builds a throwing-robot, I'll sponsor the rotten fruit.

^thats a contest that won't go anywhere. I'm pretty sure the D-Man will be on here "URGENNT NEED HELP PROJET DU FOMORROW!"