Xbee AT mode multipoint...

Assumptions
Your Co-ordinator and Router 1 seem to communicate properly but no connection with rest of the Routers

I am assuming you are having a problem with broadcasting
https://forum.sparkfun.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=33632

I too was facing problems with broadcasting

For Broadcasting - One Coordinator Many Routers

Coordinator Config Commands
+++
ATRE
ATWR

ATID 2001
ATDH 0
ATDL FFFF
ATWR

Note : For Router to work in broadcast mode
ATDH should be set to 0
ATDL should be set to FFFF

Router Config Commands
+++
ATRE
ATWR

ATID 2001
ATDH 0013A200
ATDL 408D723F
ATWR

408D723F is the coordinators SL.

For Point To Point - One Router and One Coordinator only

Coordinator Config Commands
+++
ATRE
ATWR

ATID 2001
ATDH 0013A200
ATDL 409D723F
ATWR

Note : 409D723F is SL for Router

Router Config Commands
+++
ATRE
ATWR

ATID 2001
ATDH 0013A200
ATDL 408D723F
ATWR

Note : 408D723F is the coordinators SL.

Addressing

There are multiple parameters that need to be configured correctly for two modules to talk to each other (although with the default settings, all modules should be able to talk to each other). They need to be on the same network, as set by the ID parameter (see "Configuration" below for more details on the parameters). The modules need to be on the same channel, as set by the CH parameter. Finally, a module's destination address (DH and DL parameters) determine which modules on its network and channel will receive the data it transmits. This can happen in a few ways:

If a module's DH is 0 and its DL is less than 0xFFFF (i.e. 16 bits), data transmitted by that module will be received by any module whose 16-bit address MY parameter equals DL.
If DH is 0 and DL equals 0xFFFF, the module's transmissions will be received by all modules.
If DH is non-zero or DL is greater than 0xFFFF, the transmission will only be received by the module whose serial number equals the transmitting module's destination address (i.e. whose SH equals the transmitting module's DH and whose SL equals its DL).

Again, this address matching will only happen between modules on the same network and channel. If two modules are on different networks or channels, they can't communicate regardless of their addresses.

For the "Series 2" modules you must chose which firmware put on the module to give it Coordinator, Router or End Device functionality. Series 2 use only serial low (SL) and serial high (SH) for addressing.

Read

http://www.digi.com/support/kbase/kbaseresultdetl?id=2191

Hope this resolves your query