local group in Windsor, Ont or Detroit MI

Hi
i am looking for a local group in Windsor , Ont, Canada or Detroit , MI or some close .

chilliman
i need lots of help :slight_smile:

Is Lansing, MI close enough to you???

Grand Blanc, MI.

hey who ever you are from grand blanc I am in lansing and trying to network with like minded people in the greater lansing and lower peninsula area that are interested in arduino projects and programming if your interested send me a email at aandlsilverandgold@gmail.com thanks look forward to hearing from you soon !!

aandlsilverandgold:
hey who ever you are from grand blanc I am in lansing and trying to network with like minded people in the greater lansing and lower peninsula area that are interested in arduino projects and programming if your interested send me a email at aandlsilverandgold@gmail.com thanks look forward to hearing from you soon !!

The name's Jack, I'll drop you an email. Suggest getting onto the Arduino User Map, too!

Jack,
I am in GB also. Drop me a note.
Duckie

Hi, I'm in Shelby Township, near Utica Michigan.
Any action around here?

steinie44:
Hi, I'm in Shelby Township, near Utica Michigan.
Any action around here?

Howdy. I recently joined a new group in Flint, there have just been two meetings I think. I also joined this group but have not attended a meeting yet. Duckie58 and I get together on an irregular basis.

here in windsor,on experimenting with uno and making driver boards, steppers relays etc