GPS location using 2 receivers - Are they the same?

Hi,

Goal: Have 2 robots, both with GPS. I want to have them driving randomly outside, and then have robot A send its GPS coordinates to robot B. Robot B then goes to where robot A is.

I want to know if you put two GPS receivers next to each other, will they register the same coordinates? (I know GPS devices will have an error associated with it. But I'm just curious if the coordinates will be the same, so will they register the same error I guess is irrelevant?)

Yes, I know best way is to get them and try, but I'd like to see if there is a know answer before I invest $100.

Here's an example of a device I'm thinking of using:

(ground robots)

(UAVs)
http://store.3drobotics.com/products/apm-2-dot-5-plus-assembled-set-top-entry

Will the outcome be better if both brands are the same, or will it not matter? Because otherwise, I may just want to use 1 shield, and 1 GPS module just on a breadboard with the UNO so the robot will come back to me:

I've compared the results of using GPS receivers from different manufacturers at the same location, and have seen small differences between the reported locations (a few meters). I would guess that identical receivers would report identical values but have not done the experiment. You should do it and tell us what happens!