manufacturer's part list request

I have seen a similar request before, but I will offer the price of a new complete Arduino Due for anyone who can give me a parts list for the Arduino Due with the manufacturer's parts numbers. It would save me a lot of time as I want to embed many of the components in a project I am working on. Also, if you are interested in providing it, please let me know how to contact you. I hope it is ok to make such a request on this forum. It seems like it should be ok to do so, since, after all, this is a development platform.

I could make that list up. Maybe tonight after I work on a software project for a while. Got a temperature sensor chip I just can't seem to get a good result from.

Here's a start ...

DueRev2PL.xlsx (14.1 KB)

Thank you for the Bill of Materials. I think this is pretty much what you can derive from the Eagle files of the Due. What I am hoping for is the specific manufacturer's part numbers for the components so I can go right to ordering them.

Thanks again,

Tom

Like I said, it was a start. Only so many hours in a day.

Has anyone got any more information on this,

I am looking at using the DUE schematic, for a project, information on the components would be good (Part numbers even better).

For example the TX LED is

TX YELLOW LEDCHIP-LED0805 CHIP-LED0805 led

This doesn't say anything about forward voltage or current so an alternative could be supplied??

Any thoughts, I am a noob at this :slight_smile:

Cheers

Stu

It's a "jellybean" part. Just grab any old 0805 yellow LED and you should be fine.