I found this by accident

I thought I might mention that my references were to the Coriduim and how it's basic seemed so similar to the "SolderCore" Basic. It wasn't a Jibe at SolderCore, however I can find a hundred things I would rather spend my money on than a Highly overpriced IMO "Creative Commons" PCB when there are so very many Real Rev kits... Even the Amicus (Basic) project is more interesting... That use a more current and IMO more powerful language than Basic. Perhaps the first word of the Acronym might help "Beginners... The STM32 is IMO a better board and it is well under $20.00. The Soldercore board is better for many, those that can't or won't extend the effort to learn a richer and much more powerful language... C... For my Dollar the C++ is a Very NICE Extra additional feature. Least we forget for $12.95 you can buy a really nice TI MSP430 Dev kit from Newark/Farnell for the Freescale MSP4XX series of devices. don't forget the Cubloc basic series of controller boards, aimed at both embedded and PLC areas of use. The Cubloc device CB210 has a nice set of features, Including an Arduino Uno form factor.

Bob