[SOLVED]Logging multiple temp sensors questions(step by step)

vespapierre:
I have tried many solutions...but not working...what should I change? where to go?? :~

We have been down this road before. The work we are doing is more or less the same, isn't it? What you should change is the code. Feel free to use mine. The reason why I say this is that my code works and yours doesn't. It gives cosm what it wants - datastreams.

at first: with a different concept uploading wa the first, and then came sd logging...sht...
second concept: different sensor reading->sd logging-> sending to the web...sh
t... :frowning:

We've been here before too. I think you are missing the concept of cosm. Cosm does the data logging, not you. Your job is to feed cosm , and you don't need the SD or the clock to do that. By all means log the data yourself for backup purposes but that is a different job.

I think SD log is fine. But, if not working with the getpage() function, than what? send like char? before sending to the web put to output and high the sd ? aah...how to send csv to thingspeak for example?

You know more about thingspeak than I do, but I understand that the essential purpose is the same as cosm - real-time graph display from a data feed, and that feed is also used to produce a time-stamped csv datalog. And, in the light of that, sending a log from the SD is not fine, it's a dumb idea, and might not be allowed.