how can i add more motors to work for the arduino

focalist:
You become a master of Duct Tape, PVC pipe (both for plumbing and for building lightweight frames and supports), Epoxies of every flavor, goops and sealants, and eventually even how to do some things right. I plumbed in our kitchen sink, all the way to the outflow including cleanouts.. and it has one of those nice pull-out-kinda-thing spouts and all that, a Boiling Water tap (neato toy I got as a gift), as well as garbage disposal and dishwasher... not a single leak in five years.. The thing is a deep-bowl double sided monster.. made of Black synthetic granite. More durable and lighter, kinda like Corian, but I forget the name. DuPont polymer something or other. Looks pretty snappy.

This is the truth. I don't live on a fixed income (and if something breaks beyond my ability, I call in a pro - depending on the need, it will either be a contractor I've hired in the past, or it will be someone via my TotalProtect plan), but I have done tons of my own little home plumbing and electrical jobs. One repair or another, indoors or out. I also have a large supply of goops and sealants (favorite two: Permatex Copper silicone gasket, and JB Weld - the Permatex is great for all kinds of gaskets, whether your car or your home - and JB Weld is the same way - provided you want it as nearly permanent as possible). I've got a few lawn sprinklers I need to fix, and I have to install a new mister system in our back yard. At some point my wife and I need to replace the bathroom sinks (that may turn into a "call the expert" thing, depending on how difficult it is to remove and replace the current sink and backsplash; they're almost 40 years old now).

Part of me loves being a homeowner, another part of me wonders if it's really worth it (glad to have my shop, though!).

:slight_smile: